Out In the Arms of Nature at Har Ki Dun Trekking

I just completed my 12th and hopefully I will pass.So I have a long summer holiday before college starts. Please pray for me guys that hopefully I will get into some college. Anyway I wanted to get the full out of this summer vacation because this is the first time that my parents have let me out on my own without any supervision. So I wanted to go on a trek and I chose this Trek because honestly this was one of the cheapest one. I booked with Travel Banjare and they were pretty good. They took care of me understanding that I was novice and also gave personal attention.

Har Ki Dun Trekking


Har Ki Dun Trekking is supposed to be an easy trek but I am a ball of flab so I was crushed! But it is the end it was all worth it. It was a beautiful trek so soothing. I could not think of a day without my phone but here leaving week with phone felt so normal. Nature is beautiful and makes you forget everything. I was pretty stressed about my results but honestly after coming back it feels all chill and I am ready to face anything.

Why Har Ki Dun Valley?

Har Ki Dun stands out amongst the most delightful valleys in the Western Himalayas. It is settled as a support formed by the Har Ki Dun peaks. IT is enjoyable for trekkers, both in summer and winter, this valley is open through Govind National Park – known for its rich amount of widely diverse vegetation. The trail through snow capped fields, mountain ridges, glacier bowls, pine woods and small towns, gives you astounding valley view and an opportunity to see the superb view of the majestic Himalayas standing high. Har Ki Dun Trekking Package is also affordable.


Har Ki Dun Trekking Package


The Extraordinary stories that make it more special.


No other trek is so much filled with folklore to get the title of "Valley of Gods". Take the trail of Pandavas who took the very same course to climb to paradise by means of Swargarohini, the mountain that looks over the Har Ki Dun valley. The mountain views you get on this trek are extraordinary. This is the main valley from where you can see Swargarohini – I, II, III, Bandarpoonch and Blackpeak, all together. You can observe observe the Ruinsara top from here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Defeat Your Fear and Threat in Trekking to Hampta Pass

Markha Valley Trek-The Paradise of Himalaya

3 Things You Surely Need To Know About Chadar Trek